Friday, October 06, 2006

World Cup Football Berlin June -06


Grattis Östermalm! Dressman öppnar butik hos er i dagarna

Grattis Västerås! Nu kommer Dressman även till er

We are sooo happy after winning the game


Happy people never fantasize



Just before entering the arena.. Swedes everywhere.. Eins, zwei, drei, krossa Paraguay!

Supporting our players with this flag (in the colours of Swedish liberalism instead of yellow/blue)


Lanke
Posing in front of funny advertising (me, Ola, Hubbe)
Amazing but true, I got the opportunity to watch Sweden vs Paraguay live in Berlin with Fred and Ola. I was on my way back to Sweden from Dubai when we got the awesome news that we got tickets. So I changed my flight from Frankfurt to Gothenburg to Berlin instead. We had some of the best days ever in Berlin and on the way home also in Binz, Germany.

No comments: