Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Out of cam

The last trip shown just below, to Mexico the country of the tequilas, was the end of an era in one sense. Just prior to that trip and since then I've been having no digital camera. For the ones I've got from Mexico City and its surroundings I'm thankful to Fausto, William and RubĂ©n. At least I might have learned the lesson why you shouldn't buy stuff online, it's so hard for a lazy person like me to return the camera in a package and just a tricky process. So now instead I've been having no camera for 9 months, a whole pregnancy. The coming trip to Bangalore in India again, no big amount of photos were taken. But there will be some more to come thanks to Gustavo when we were in Brazil and Carl when we were in G'boro, A'ville and NY on the States trip. Prior to that I also have quite a few from the Extravaganza Deluxe Surf Tour with Fred and Simon. Unfortunately I don´t have a single picture from neither Singapore nor Seoul.. but the other ones mentioned might show up shortly.. not today though cause I'm pretty tired and feeling like crashing early after a hard weekend

2 comments:

Graeme said...

come on martin, buy a camera!! they are the bomb :)

martin said...

I'll take care of it G, the problem has been I still have warranty on my non-working camera and it's a boring process getting it repaired and stuff. Anyway I miss having my own camera too much now so I have to take care of it